Make one of two June Tailor quilt-as-you-go projectbags featuring the Zippity-Do-Done zipper! This will be the easiest zipper install you have ever done! This kit has two bags, so you will have another bag to keep or give as a gift.
Bring to class:
- June Tailor kit with zipper color of your choice (purchased from Robin's Sewing Shoppe in Trussville). Bring the entire kit - even the tissue on the vinyl.
- Sewing machine
- Thread to match/contrast your fabric choices
- Binding Clips
- Straight pins
- Rotary cutter
- Small cutting mat (we have one you can use if you do not own one)
- Ruler of choice (your project finishes as 18", so a rectangular ruler that will cut at least 18" is helpful)
- Seam Ripper
- Seam Roller
- Fabrics prepared (starched) and cut according to the instructions inside your kit for the large project bag. Four fat quarters will work for all pieces except the 20" square for the lining. If you are unsure about cutting, please let the girls at the shop know and Renee will be happy to meet you before class day to help you cut your fabrics)